There are said to be over 100 churches and monasteries in Iasi, some of which you should visit. Especially the Catedrala Mitropolitana Sfanta Parascheva on Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard is a must for every visitor of the city. St. Nicholas Church (Biserica Sfantul Nicolae Domnesc) is the oldest church in Iasi and decorated with typical Moldavian paintings.
Churches Monasteries Iasi
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedrala Mitropolitana Sfanta Parascheva)
- Monastery of the Holy Three Hierarchs(Manastirea Sfintii Trei Ierarhi)
- St. Nicholas Church (Biserica Sfantul Nicolae Domnesc)
- Cetatuia Monastery (Manastirea Cetațuia)
- Golia Monastery (Manastirea Golia)
- Great Synagogue(Sinagoga Mare)